Sunday, May 17, 2009

"The Gardener"




This was actually yesterday's painting......when I finished it, it was pouring rain!! My studio isn't attached to my house and my camera was IN the house so the photographing and posting had to wait til today. (I'll admit I couldn't refrain from 'tweaking' it just a little bit when I went down to my studio today to get it.)

This is Bill - - I took some photos of him last week when he was hoeing his corn..........With all the rain we've had it's looking really good. Let's just hope the deer don't discover it! So far they haven't touched it but Bill says they don't really care about the plants - - it's when the ears of corn start to develop that the deer are more likely to show up!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one. It almost looks like Dad knows what he's doing! Im kidding

    ReplyDelete