Tuesday, May 19, 2009



Well, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go! I leave tomorrow for a three (+) week trip to Ireland. I'm looking forward to seeing all my good friends there, hearing some great music.....playing my fiddle......eating great food.......seeing great sights.....and just enjoying myself in general. As my good buddy Dan O'Connell says. "All I have to do is 'show up!!'"

I have an exhibition during Writer's Week in Listowel (www.writersweek.ie) and then an art residency at Cill Rialaig (in the south of Co. Kerry) where I'll be working independently. Hopefully I'll come home with some interesting collage paintings!

I'll post again after my return on June 15th!

All the best.........Lillie

1 comment:

  1. Have a great/safe trip!! I know you'll have a good time.

    ReplyDelete